Friday, March 9, 2012

Not this week...

I was planning to update everyone with my stylish looking brace today...but there is no brace.  I have been waiting all week to hear back from the doctor that my brace had arrived.  After waiting around until Thursday afternoon I decided to give the office a call to see what was going on.  What I found out is that the brace was just ordered on Wednesday due to slow insurance approval.  That means I have to wait another week to get my unloader brace. Now, don't get me wrong.  I am not super excited to wear another brace for a few months.  However, the brace will allow me to introduce a little more weight into the joint.

The bike work (ROM) is going well.  After slowly warming up the knee I have finally made a full rotation on the bike at a speedy rate of 15sec/rotation for 15 minutes.  At fifteen minutes it is time to fall off the bike and ice.  That's about all right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment