Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl Weekend

What a great weekend!  This weekend I enjoyed the freedom of getting out of the house for some fun in the sun.  Saturday night we ventured over to my in-laws for burgers and for a final wheelchair fitting.  The wheelchair has been nice...it allowed me to go outside and to watch my kids play around on the swingset.

We also had a good laugh attack.  I look like such an invalid sitting in my wheelchair with a blanket wrapped around me.  Nevertheless, it was awesome getting a little time outside and time with the kids.

Yesterday, was my biggest outing.  We got up extra early so that I could get time on the CPM machine before heading out to church.  It was great getting to see my church family and to reconnect with friends.  However, when it came to the Super Bowl and party's...it just wasn't going to happen.  The day was tiring and left me with a lot of time to make up on the CPM.  On the side...I did enjoy watching the game and it was nice seeing the Giants pull out another win.

This is going to be my first week that I try to get back to work.  However, any work that is getting done will be from the home and most likely when I have the energy to tackle something.  By no means will it be a full work week...but it is nice to change up the routine a little and to put the movies down.  What a trip!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Lee; it is soo good to see God giving you such grace as you go through this!
    Marybeth Dewey

    ReplyDelete