Thursday, December 8, 2011

Random Update

It has been a joy to spend the last 48 hours with my little daughter.  My wife's grandmother died this week and she, along with my son, traveled out to California to attend the funeral.  That left my 13 month old and me to hang out for a couple of days.

One of the things that my daughter loves to do is to go for walks.  Especially, during the Christmas light season.  However, long walks and a bad knee don't necessarily go together well.  O'well...the walk always wins out in this scenario.

Yesterday, we walked about 1.5 miles and today we walked about the same.  Tonight, as I write this I am feeling the pain.  In some ways I can't wait to get on with the surgery and knowing that the pain will be "productive pain."  Nevertheless, I know the procedure is quite extensive and will be more difficult that I presently understand.

Only 5 more weeks to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment